Thursday, January 6, 2011

First card of 2011 - Happy Valentine's Day

Happy New Year!

Here's the first card for 2011. It's an early start on Valentine's Day which is only about 5 weeks away now. It was also an opportunity for me to play with a bunch of products I brought last year and hadn't got around to playing with yet. The new Valentine's Day section of the website was kind of bare too so I thought I would try and get a few more Valentine's Day designs out there. There is at least one more coming once I get the web page for it done and there are 2 more heart stamps I have as well that I'm hoping to work into a smaller design before next month gets here.

It doesn't show on the web well but the hearts are covered with a Crystal Lacquer product that makes them look glossy in person so they stand out more. You also can't tell right away but this cards is also an A7 card (7 x 5) because the hearts were so big.




As always, click on the images for full directions including the stamps used and paper sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts