Sunday, April 17, 2011

Carrots For You Easter Card

I wasn't planning on posting any more Easter cards this year, but then I saw the new HoneyPOP collection Inky Antics had in person at a stamping convention and had to get them, so now I have 2 more cards to post before Easter. This card is actually made with the stamps that they designed for the inside of the card, but I flipped things around and used them on the outside to make a card that doesn't actually use any of the new HoneyPOP paper. Here's the card:


I'm still working on the post and web page for the other card that does use the new HoneyPOP paper. Stay tuned, I hope to post it tomorrow night.

As always, click on the images for full directions including the stamps used and paper sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts