Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HoneyPOP Hoppy Easter Card

Here's the cool follow on to the previous post. This uses the same HoneyPOP set as last time and a second Easter one. The set includes a stamp for a normal carrot image, which I used last time, and the stamps for the honeycomb paper, which is what I used this time.

Here's the outside front of the card.


Opening the card, opens the honeycomb paper to reveal this surprise inside. The inside here is mostly following the standard pattern established by the set. You have to put the carrot in the middle so it will open, and the sentiment goes with the carrot. If you ran out of the honeycomb paper, or opted not to use it like I did in the last post then you use the full carrot image instead and you can put it anywhere even on the outside like I did last time.


As always, click on an image for the full directions and supplies.

Tomorrow, I'll start working on the post of a card using a different set, where I figured out how to put the honeycomb image on the outside of the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts