Friday, January 1, 2010

Multiple colors

Note: This will be totally confusing if you don't read the last entry first.

I decided not to reinvent my template. Each color became its own entry. I mainly went with this approach so I could categorize the cards later. This way the male colors will show up in the male section and female in the female section.

I did decide to just make one direction sheet that links to each color so when people bring up the direction sheet they know about the variants. Behind the scenes, I had the web server provide the same direction content no matter which color you view so I only had to write it once.

For any cards that use The {Stamps} of Life stamps like this one, I also upload them to their gallery. I did decide to only uploaded one of the colors there so I didn't flood it with variations.

If you want to see the card click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts